C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Strangest Thing

Time for a puzzle update. It may not look like it...but I've made a lot of progress...it's misleading because it's so big. It's like I have several puzzles going at the same time and I can skip from one spot to another on any side of the table when I want a new color scheme. If I get frustrated....I just shift chairs.

I have one edge all put together....all 38 inches of it.


I realized I needed to move whole sections of color to the opposite side....so I'm using my box lids again. It also frees up more space on the table to work...and that just feels better.


But this is the strangest thing I've ever come across with a puzzle.

I found two corner pieces exactly the same....they both fit perfectly.  It makes me wonder if the next puzzle off the factory cutting table is missing this piece.  I would be devastated if I did a 2000 piece puzzle only to find a corner piece missing.  I'm tempted to contact the company because I would gladly mail it anywhere if I knew someone needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment