C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Origami Tie Book

Lynne continued our folded/exploding card exchange and sent me what she calls an origami tie book.                                                                    


Its folds up to a small square tied with a bow....almost like a little ornament.  It opens to a larger square and the triangle folds provide good places for text or images....loads of possibilities!  Thanks Lynne....for the card AND the directions!



You can see I'm enjoying the bright colors of my puzzle as a back drop 
for my photos. Once I take it apart...I'm passing it onto my friend Patsy.


And....I have to share a picture I snagged from my sister LaVonn's Facebook page. She came home to a patch of tulips planted on the snow bank going into the garage a few days ago. Way to go Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment