C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, February 25, 2019

Recycling

This lovely image reminded me of the woods behind our condo in Portland.





I ushered at church on Sunday and one of my jobs after the service was to pick up bulletins from the pews for recycling. I admired the cover during the service......so you won't be surprised that my pile didn't make it into the recycling bin. There's got to be a use for them don't you think! At the very least they can be torn up to use to make the collage birch I want to try again sometime.




No comments:

Post a Comment