C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Colorful Little Acorns

Happy Valentines Day....and Happy Birthday Nancy!

These sweet little acorns caps came from Florida by way of Janice. I felted some for me a while back... and today I made a little set to take with me to England for Philippa.

I felted the heart in honor of Valentines Day....and my sister's Valentine birthday.
This gives you a better sense how small they are. Some of the balls of wool were so small it was hard to stab them with the felting needle. I wish I had a Florida connection....maybe they're found other places???  I nearing the end of my stash.                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment