C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Puzzle and Plastic

Before I headed to Maine today I snapped a picture of my puzzle progress....which I think is going quite well.  I don't obsess over it...but it's there when I want it.  I have all the edge pieces in but will keep the two halves separate until near the end so it's easy to access from both sides of the table.  It's a BIG puzzle.





Yes...I can get a whole blog post out of just my puzzle....but I don't have to because I have a few plastic found objects to share. Paul and I came across the handful on the left on our walk yesterday...he often sees things before I do.  


....and Paul picked these up for me a few weeks ago. We're cleaning up the town...and filling my jar.



If all goes well I'm going to spend a whole week+ in Maine which will allow for some creating and crafting in the studio.....puttering around the condo...and time with Margie and friends.  I'm looking forward to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment