C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Shadows and Snow

"If you choose not to find joy in the snow, you will have less joy in your life but still the same amount of snow." author unknown

I will never grow weary of the long afternoon shadows in our back yard in Maine this time of year.  You don't get this in the summer...only in the winter...and only because of the snow. 

And just recently I've come to appreciate the sharp angled shadows from the morning sun....equally beautiful.



My friend Patsy knows I love the shadows and recently sent me this photo from her front porch down east Maine. I have taken dozens of photos of this view...and now I have one more of the shadows and the snow.  JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment