C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 15, 2019

Centerpiece

I know some of you subscribe and read this blog by e-mail....thank you for that. But recently I've had a few reports that sometimes it doesn't come through and I don't understand why or how widespread the problem is. I poked around my settings a bit and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...but the irony is I'm not sure I'd recognize if there was.

In the mean time I'm still here almost every day and you can always view the daily post directly on the blog site:  http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/ 

Thank you again to everyone who takes the time to follow along with my joyful ramblings.  It does continue to surprise me.  As my little blog image says...I am "Surprised by Joy!"


I found this wooden bowl at a consignment shop a few months ago thinking it would be a good vessel to dry my wabi-sabi nature finds.  But for now it's holding my found plastic objects....not your typical dining centerpiece....but it makes me smile.



This bowl has a lot of wabi-sabi character itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment