C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 22, 2019

Perfect Timing

Today I'm celebrating being in the right place at the right time.

Paul and I are in Portland for a few days and today was partly an errand day.  I could have done things in any order....but because of perfect timing I ran into Marita....a dear friend from my teaching days.  It's been well over 10 years and it was like we hadn't missed a beat. There's nothing better than unexpected joy!

One of the creative things I did today was rework Margie's silk bouquet.  It now looks better from both sides...and I made a few other improvements. It's a nice splash of spring as you enter her apartment.

And there's nothing like a picture to give you some perspective...I can see a few tweaks I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment