C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Puttering Mode

The story of the day from Brian Andreas now comes from flyingedna.com.

It was a puttering around the house kind of day....and when I'm in a puttering mode....even the chores seem less of a chore.  And...it helped that between almost every task I sat with the puzzle for a little while....and that makes me happy.
I'd been working on it in two halves on each side of the table. But I found myself looking for a piece that was already attached to the other half so it was time to join them together. It's really coming along....I'm getting close!


And I may have found the perfect container for my tiny marbles I wrote about a few days ago!  Margie gave me this baby bottle that she used with Paul...and his sisters. She gave it to me when we were going through some boxes in her basement in Colorado and I actually dropped it on the cement floor.  I would have been devastated if it broke....but here it is...all in one piece!  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment