C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 29, 2021

Happy To You!

Life is good with this man....and today we celebrated Paul's 63rd birthday.  And the good news is that I feel like some of our best days are yet to come.  

And lucky for him....there was one piece of Thanksgiving apple pie left for our little celebration.

As we say in our house...Happy To You!  🎈🎉


The boys made t-shirts for one of his birthdays with all their nicknames.
Sam Bam, Beans O Papa, and Beans O Rama

1978....meeting my parents for the first time over Thanksgiving break....and we celebrated his birthday.  

Just before we got married my mom told me that she wasn't going to worry about us. She really loved Paul and knew he would treat me well.  She was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment