C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Layers of Color

"Whatever you accomplished today is enough."

Our trip was wonderful....but it's so good to be home. Paul and I continued to enjoy the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with the layers of color.....we loved these strips of coppery trees. 


This colorful variety of fallen leaves caught my eye at John and Sue's.....
and during the drive home I uploaded it into the comic view of the app "clips." 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos of your ride home! I’ve been loving those coppery trees. It seems like we have more this year. That app seems interesting - seems to have made some of the colors more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about the late fall copper colors that are newly beautiful. I agree about the app....it's just fun.

      Delete
  2. (Once again, leaving a comment was no problem Firefox, so it must be a Safari issue for me, not you😵‍💫!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the feedback. It's all a mystery to me.

      Delete