C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 1, 2021

Photos From Home

One kind word....one text....one photograph from home can change someone's entire day!

Paul has been sending me photos everyday from home...and it warms my heart.  There's no place like home.

I have always loved this line up of shrubs along the condo in the fall. I was in Wisconsin helping out my family last November when it was in full fall mode....and this year I'm in Colorado helping out Paul's family. I'm hoping it will hang on until I get home at the end of the week.



Thanks for the photos from home Paul...I miss you!


And....he got me two more jars of my favorite hot sauce...made right in Portland! What a guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment