C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

On The Road Again

After a few morning appointments Paul and I were on the road about noon. Five hours and five states later we're in Fishkill, NY for the night.  Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York...for today and Pennsylvania tomorrow.  The colors in the sky after the sunset were amazing.  


Traveling isn't so bad when you're doing it with someone you love. Clake took this photo for us when she visited in October....life is good with this guy!

A friend just told me that she is not able to comment on the blog.  I don't know what the issue is....and I don't know if anyone else has trouble....but when I have time I will try and explore. These kinds of technical issues are not my forte.  Most of you know how to contact me....and many of you do.  And for that, I am grateful.


6 comments:

  1. I seem to be able to leave comments. I am logged in with my gmail account, if that makes a difference. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time this week. That photo of the two of you is so nice, btw. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I changed my browser from Safari to Firefox and my comment went right through. Who knows what happens in the ethers, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess is as good as mine. Thanks for hanging in there!

      Delete