C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Word Play

 "What if today we were grateful for everything!"  Charlie Brown

The Thanksgiving season would not have been complete without a little word play with my husband....I've written about this before.

I arranged my little Winnie the Pooh "Give Thanks" blocks in order on the window sill....

...and Paul rearranged them. Every time....all month long.


I'm grateful for his playfulness.

And I'm grateful for the spectacular Thanksgiving weather....all day long.

Yes....today I'm grateful for everything....including this awesome $5 necklace I bought at a consignment store in Denver. It seemed perfect for the Thanksgiving celebration. And I told Alyson and Liz I was going to wear it gardening.

I'm also grateful that Margie was able to join us!  It was a relaxing and enJOYable day.


And then we rested. (as seen on a walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment