C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Transitions

It's nice when we catch the sunrise over the pond on our morning walk.  



Does anyone else struggle with transitions?  I often need several days to settle into any kind of a groove after a trip....and there have been a couple big trips.  Thank goodness for puzzles......my favorite transition activity.

This one has nearly put itself together and has been absolutely delightful. I almost finished after my breakfast and thought I'd leave this last bit until tomorrow....




....but I couldn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment