C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Enough

"Stop discrediting yourself for everything you aren't and start giving yourself credit for everything you are." Alessandra Olanow

This was the author's caption under an Instagram post this morning....and it's just what I needed to hear.  Alessandra posts simple drawings....often times with words that validate....resonate.....or gently kick me in the butt.  The subtitle in her profile makes me smile: "I used to have a plan."  That could be my subtitle right now.

https://www.instagram.com/aolanow/

I'm celebrating Paul's simple found object today.

Many days....something simple is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment