C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Not So Ugly

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I love going to the Winslow Farm stand just a few miles down the road.  It's so gratifying to buy produce right from the farmer.

I stocked up on a variety of veggies...but my favorite purchase has to be this bag labeled "ugly carrots." 

They're really not so ugly....they're absolutely amazing!  Every single one has a personality.  

Life is good when a bag of carrots can make your day.  

I can't wait to pick my own blueberries! 


2 comments:

  1. I love those carrots! The photo would make a great greeting card cover. "Embrace the funky stuff in life!"

    ReplyDelete