C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, June 4, 2022

June

June is one of my favorite months....the days can be cool like spring....but the sun can be warm like summer.  This particular spring has been unusually cool....but the pool water is warm and it's easier to do chores when it's not so hot....so all is well. 

I'm celebrating my backyard garden today.  

The purply blue Jacob's Ladder is about done and the smaller bleeding heart is just getting started.  And the purple coral bell leaves always have great color...but it's starting to flower too. But what I'm most fond of are all the shades of green.



I'm especially excited about the smaller meadow rue I put in last year.  The tiny little leaves in the center of this photo seem to be happy.  You can see why I love it in this post: https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2021/07/meadow-rue.html
And the larger meadow rue at the fence has several stalks and seems happy too. All is well in the June garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment