C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

It Just Takes One

"The complete up-to-date rules for living the life you want to live:
1. Say yes to things that bring you joy. 
2. Say no to things that don't. 
3. If you're tempted to say maybe, say no." flying edna 

I so enjoy having my morning coffee on the back patio while watching and listening to the birds....it just feels special.  

And how excited was I when one Bowman's Root flower opened up for me today.   

It just takes one. 

And...one rain lily sort of opened up....giving me a nice send off. Things may look a bit different in 10 days.  


See you in Wisconsin!  


No comments:

Post a Comment