C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 9, 2022

I spent a good chunk of the day with my friend Lynn....her art is sprinkled all over my home.  Every time I go to her studio....I look through her journals and bins of artwork finding inspiration everywhere.  

https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/03/lynns-zentangled-watercolors.html

Just recently Lynn filled 4 journals with collages using her artwork, snippets, and words.  

Lynn just wants to make art....it feeds her soul and says "it's better than therapy."

It motivates me to want to go home and just make art.....for no reason other than to make art....and heal my soul.



Here's just a tiny sampling of things that caught my attention.  
Thanks for all the inspiration Lynn!






No comments:

Post a Comment