C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The Right Moment

Sometimes you happen upon something at just the right moment.

This orange butterfly milkweed on one our walking route makes me stop in my tracks every year!  And this is the moment when I love it most....when all stages of blooms are present.

I just couldn't stop looking.....and Paul patiently waited.

Paul found this rock in the doorway at our local grocery store...and he brought it home to share with me.  Per the instructions....I will put a photo on the Maine Girl Rocks site....and rehide it for someone else to find. This is the right moment to play along with Tracie, who is just trying to spread some joy with sweet little rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Your shoes are perfectly coordinated with the milkweed flowers!

    ReplyDelete