C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 15, 2022

A Good Day

You know how I love my pink rain lilies....and many of you know I have white ones from Becky.  This spring I split them and potted up a small pot for Linda....who loves them too....but I haven't had a chance to get them to her yet.

But I did let her know that hers are blooming.  It's a good day when the rain lilies bloom. She'll get them soon!

It was a good day for an outing today. Paul, Margie, Liz and I had a picnic on a bench overlooking Casco Bay.

  

I spy a kite!


And after a nice drive we had a delightful conversation on the 4th floor "Bird's Nest" at Margie's place. I love to listen to them tell family stories.


And there is clear evidence that another puzzler is in the house....I'm guessing Liz and I will have the quilt puzzle done by tomorrow.....and we'll start another one.   

Yes...it was a good day for the Shupe family.  Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment