C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Never Too Old

I am posting early today because my dear friend Jane's daughter Sarah is getting married late this afternoon and the outdoor festivities will go into the evening. 

Some days you have to look for joy...and other days it just shows up in your inbox....fist thing in the morning.

My niece Kay, posted these photos of her two girls catching fireflies in Wisconsin....a timely and heartwarming post given my recent "Firsts" post.

I hope I'm never too old to search for fireflies!


No comments:

Post a Comment