C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Pops of Color

As I've said before....this view of my patio garden makes me so happy! I love all the textures and shades of green...along with the pops color of the coral bell and the porcelain mushrooms.  I spy the moonbeam coreopsis starting to bloom.










The moonbeam is getting a little crowded so I'll thin things out a bit this fall and move a piece of it somewhere else so it will have a chance to shine. A piece of it will always stay here.  Last year I sent a piece to Janice's garden....I'll have to stop in and see how it's doing.

I've always loved these sweet little butter yellow blooms. If I keep it deadheaded....it will bloom most of the summer.

This little found object matches one of the pops of color in the garden.

Apparently today was found ball day! And just in case anyone was wondering....we only pick up balls when they seems to be a totally lost.  If it's clear there's a home with kids where they belong....we leave them alone.  

Kids are welcome to come play with our found balls anytime!  We've got quite a collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment