C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 31, 2022

In The City

I finished my my woven bird collage experiment.

I think there's potential....so I'm going to play with a few more.

I spent a little time in Portland today....it was a beautiful day to wander. My main goal was the East End Open Studios Tour.....

...but it ended up also being a little sightseeing and  color collecting as I wandered.  I love my city!

I walked a good long way on Congress Street....one of the main streets through the city...and I ended at the Eastern Promenade.  

I don't know what I loved more...the chairs or the shadows of the chairs.



It was a good day....in the city.


4 comments:

  1. Love those stained glass windows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would love to see them from the inside!

      Delete
  2. The chair photo would make a great jigsaw puzzle. (see my post on your next post). :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would! It would be challenging....but fun!

      Delete