C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 1, 2022

Invite It In!

Invite it in.....whatever the day has to offer.

Today didn't quite play out how I planned....but I just went with what landed in front of me.

I have a set of Philippa's Conscious Creativity Cards sitting on my puzzle table. I've referenced them before...but I don't think I've ever written about them. 

I keep the box here because I sit here almost every day at least once....often more.....so it's a good place for this daily practice of drawing a card.
The colorful images on one side are all photos taken by Philippa....interesting images that include textures, colors, shadows, and shapes.  On the other side are questions or phrases...."designed to spark creative thoughts; opening your mind and creative instincts by stimulating your imagination."

Philippa's photo

My photo

I finished the top 1/2 of the pencil puzzle....so I finally got to move it up and connect the border.  I pulled some color coordinated cards....just because I could. Sometimes that's all the reason you need. 







I'm a little concerned....I seem to be missing some edge pieces at the bottom.  I've looked on the floor and through the boxes over and over....I'm just going to trust that they will present themselves at some point. 
Not more than 2 minutes apart....I spilled blueberries all over the kitchen floor and broke a plate. I invited in a little laughter at myself....and just rolled with it the blueberries. 


2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about creating jigsaw puzzles (online) at Jigsaw Planet https://www.jigsawplanet.com? Your colorful photos would make great subjects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought about it...but never long enough to do anything about it. Thanks for the link!

      Delete