C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 22, 2022

Side Bits

When I was took this first photo I was just focusing on the zinnia....but ended up loving all the little side bits of color that also got included. 

And I really do love the zinnia....

....and the unfurling ones too.


Thank you to the seven people so far who have responded to the Kawandi quilt giveaway. I'll have Paul draw a name tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics, MaryAnn. What app do you use to create the color palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking Roseanne....I usually add the link in the post. I used "Palette Builder: http://www.play-crafts.com/blog/palettebuilder2/

      Delete