C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Beach day

"Whatever is good for the soul....do that."

I spent the morning at "Jane's Beach" in Ocean Park.  It's always a good day when it includes a good friend AND the beach.

Jane's front garden was quite an explosion of color....and welcome!

We took a low tide beach walk...then sat under the umbrella and watched the waves and beach people. It was a lovely day....with a nice breeze.....good for the soul.  Did that!

I do love a colorful umbrella!


Jane's ledge of colorful bottles takes my breath away....every time.


And it's always nice seeing a project that I'm proud of....a stained glass piece I made for her bathroom years ago.

Jane's gardens are always beautiful....but the hollyhock in the backyard are what caught my captured my heart....and this bumble bee likes it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment