C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Orange

What a difference a day makes.....so today I'm celebrating orange.

Yesterday there was just a tiny hint of color in my sungold tomatoes....and today there's most definitely a subtle splash of orange.  I think I'm days away from a couple patio grown tomatoes.

This zinnia on our morning walk was a big splash of orange.

And it's the final push on the pencil puzzle....time for orange.  And if you've been following along you know I'm missing 2 edge pieces.....and no sign of them yet.  This afternoon I actually took everything off the table (it's a library table with side shelves), moved it....and the couch.  I checked every square inch of the bright rug....and even checked the vacuum cleaner bag.  I did get it all dusted and vacuumed, but no sign of the edge pieces.  It may end of being a mystery....but I still think they'll show up in an unexpected place.  They have to be somewhere.


I pulled an orange card from Philippa's Conscious Creativity deck....and a timely question was on the back. "How hot is too hot?"

Anything above 80 is too hot for me.  Today was both hot....and humid.....double whammy. But it doesn't stop me from celebrating orange....a beautiful HOT color. 

Speaking of orange....this was last evening's sunset.  How can you not celebrate this!  




No comments:

Post a Comment