C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 29, 2022

When It Rains.....

 .....the mushrooms appear.   

And oh how I'm fascinated with mushrooms!


These were paper thin and translucent.




And how excited was I yesterday when I got an envelope of goodies from Eliza! 
It's nice to be loved.....


...it's fun to get jewels.....


....and who doesn't love a basket full of flowers. 
Thanks Eliza! You made my day!

It all came wrapped in this great wrapping paper....did she know I love circles and dots?

They look like Kandinsky's circles.

I spent a little time this afternoon cutting them all out....I have an idea for Eliza.  


No comments:

Post a Comment