C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Delighting In The Rain

We got nearly 2 inches of rain overnight...and boy did we need it. There was a part of me that wanted to stand outside and just dance in the rain....with delight!  

And the pink rain lilies have lived up to their namesake and also responded in delight!  They had been on a little bit of a break....but they're back...and they're beautiful!  They love the rain!

There were eight names in the bowl for my little Kawandi quilt....and it will be on its way to......

Elaine...in North Texas!



Elaine, since you commented on the blog I don't have your contact information.  Will you please email me using the "Contact Form" along the side of the blog....so I can get an address.   

Thanks everybody!!!  I hope you took delight in something today!  

2 comments: