C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 26, 2022

Simple Things

Life can be complicated....so some days you just need to celebrate a few simple things.

Like arranging some wabi-sabi leaves.

Then watching them shrivel up. 


I'm also celebrating the fact that I got more than 2 ripe tomatoes in one day. As a matter of fact I got a whole handful...and they went well with the fish tacos Paul made tonight.  Your gift just keeps on giving Janice!!!

I continued my delight in simple things....and had a little photo shoot with my tomatoes.  Just because I could.


It's the simple things that bring a little joy into a complicated day.


No comments:

Post a Comment