C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 19, 2022

Better Together

Paul's home.....and all's right with the world. We are better together. 

I do better when he's around.  I eat better....I walk farther.....I pause more.  

He's my sounding board, my voice of reason, my confidant, and my entertainment. Happy hour is happier with him....and watching the birds in the backyard is more delightful. 

And he appreciates the crazy things I bring home.  Do you know what this is?  (hazelnuts)

Paul joyfully cooks, happily does the laundry and the shopping, and loyally makes the coffee every morning.  Thank goodness he's home!  

We're better together.



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your husband, and your life together.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete