C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Pumped Up!

I chucked when I saw this a while back....and it seems especially appropriate today.  

Neither money or status make me feel powerful....but I'm feeling pretty pumped up by the fact that I'm growing a tomato plant!
Janice gave me this sungold cherry tomato plant a few weeks ago....and the little babies have sprouted! 

I have neither the sun...or the space to grow vegetables....but one tomato plant in a pot may be just the right amount of power.

Does every blossom produce a tomato?  

No comments:

Post a Comment