C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Gifts of Summer

After getting Liz to the airport this afternoon I rolled right into getting ready for an outdoor pizza party at our condo complex. It all was a big success...Liz's visit...and the party....but it's time to put my feet up!

Liz and I got a good start on another puzzle from Melodee....I'll finish it up over the next days. 

At one point we were looking at it together...and we came crazy close to tipping a glass of water all over the table.  But all is well....and these succulents remain dry.  Phew!  


And....here are a couple stages of sunflowers on our morning walk.  
The gifts of summer bring me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment