C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Previews

This is the time of year we start to get a few previews of fall. It's still full on summer....and I'm not trying to rush it along...

but I do love how these unexpected bits of fall that stand out against the endless greens of the current season.


And how fitting that we came upon these cross streets on our morning walk.  

And here's a preview of something different I'm going to try with a few of the birds....inspired by the bits of fall in the photographs....and this catalog.

Fall is my favorite.

Paul and I have driven by this house in Cape Elizabeth many many times....and a few days ago we finally stopped so I could take a photograph.  Someone would have to think twice before volunteering to water when they go out of town.  You gotta to love their enthusiasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment