C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Sweater Then Sweat

I can't remember if I shared this before....but it's one of my favorite cards from my son Sam. 

Sam is turning 33 this week....and he stopped in for a few hours today. He's an incredibly creative and thoughtful young man......we are so proud of him.  He's sweater then sweat!


And we got to share birthday brownies with Margie...it's always good to have a little chunk of family together.  

And after yesterday's post....I wanted to share a little wider view of my skinny front garden along the walkway to our front door.

And I couldn't be happier with my new welcome mat.  
It was good to welcome Sam today....Happy Birthday Sam Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment