C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pen Sketches

We draw names on Paul's side of the family for Christmas and I was fortunate that my niece Clarke had my name. She drew a few of her wonderful pen sketches and I'm looking forward to framing them in some simple black frames.


She used this photo from my Facebook page of a corner of my craft room.  I absolutely love all the details of the pens and drawers.


This was an awesome rock formation from Fort William's Park.

 And finally....Portland Head Light!  Thanks Clarke!  I love my sketches!


No comments:

Post a Comment