C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 24, 2020

Rainbowscape

"There is a reason the sky gets dark at night. We were not to see everything all the time. We were meant to rest and trust even in darkness."    Mogan Harper Nichols.

Is it a rainbow? a landscape? I think it's a rainbowscape.

I'm pretty happy where my little rainbow project landed....the added fibers seem to give it the texture and interest it needed.  I'm pretty sure I'll mat and frame this one...it's not very big and a white mat and black frame will finish it up nicely.  
I'm back in Lexington into early next week. Paul is back at work starting this weekend after several weeks of vacation and we will be splitting our time a little more evenly.  There's much to do at both places so this will be a good thing.  

Per usual...the first thing I did when I got back home was walk the yard....
and I'm celebrating the hydrangea....again.  How can I not!



I'm so happy there are still blooms coming on the one in front.  


No comments:

Post a Comment