C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Really Good Box

Is it hot where you are?  It's hot and humid where I was...and where I am now and I'm grateful for air conditioning.  

After a busy day Paul and I drove to Portland this afternoon...and it's just as hot here as it was in Lexington.  I'm laying low this evening and binge a little Netflix...so here's just a couple of things I had saved on my desktop that made me chuckle.  I can relate to both.....and sometimes we just have to chuckle at ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment