C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Restraint

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." C.S. Lewis

The moonbeam coreopsis is opening....one perfect tiny bloom at a time.  And I just adore them.


The lessons in the Swirls of Color class are so clear...and the videos are just a joy to watch. Isobel is a great teacher and I've already learned so much that I can apply to so many of my projects.

I had fun adding decorative machine stitches and learning how to couch fibers with invisible thread....but I didn't know when to stop and it only got worse from here.  It's all part of the learning process and I'll just start again...apply what I've learned and have a little restraint next time.  I'm in control of how this ends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment