C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Mother Nature

I'm celebrating Mother Nature today!  She offers so much to see....every single day!

The "fruits" from a recent walk. I'm so fascinated with the ripening process....such interesting colors.  I just adored these blackberries clusters in the shape of daisies.

Blueberries go though interesting stages of color.




Such a beautiful pear!


We've got some pretty interesting mushrooms growing in our front lawn!
If they weren't so fascinating...they might be a bit creepy. But I know they're 
doing good for the soil....decomposing things and providing nutrients.
So let's celebrate the mushrooms!





I'm not generally all that fond of hosta blooms...but these mouse ear blooms are kind of perky...so they can stay for a while. 


And finally....Paul and I wonder why these oak branches keep falling in the backyard.I think they're gifts from the squirrels....they knew I'd like this one loaded with acorns.


No comments:

Post a Comment