C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Comfort Zone

"Life is pretty good about telling you true things quietly the first couple of times & then after that, as loud as it takes for you to hear." Brian Andreas

I wanted to make a birthday card for my Aunt Beverly....and I wasn't quite ready to forge out into a new design. So I stayed in my most recent comfort zone where I've been quite happy for a while.  These little rainbow daisies make me smile.....and I hope they make Aunt Beverly smile too.

There's something nice about a simple stitching line frame.


I hope to have some new ideas and techniques for my cards 
in the next few weeks......


....I've signed up for another on-line class.
It was one of those things that that life just shouted at me until I heard it....just in time.  I signed up today and it starts tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

I'm heading to Lexington for a few days.....and I'm leaving these rain lily blooms and buds behind for Paul to enjoy. Still no sign of a bud on the small white one....which I think look like chives.


And I'm hoping my moonbeam coreopsis will be blooming when I get back. There's just one at the moment but the tiny buds are getting ready to pop.


2 comments: