C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 2, 2018

Comforting

"It's funny how often major life decisions go back to thinking something as simple as...I'm never going to do that again!" 
Brian Andreas

Image found on Tumblr.
I'm still not feeling all that great so I'm not getting a lot done. I actually found it comforting to browse through the images I've collected on Tumblr looking for one to go with Brian's quote.  You can check out my archive page here...something might make you smile.

I did, however, make good progress on the puzzle....another good thing when I'm not feeling well.  I forced myself to stop....I'll finish it with my coffee in the morning. It's been a fun one!


1 comment: