C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"Finish"

"Whatever it takes to finish things, finish. You will learn more from a glorious failure than you ever will from something you never finished."  Neil Gaiman

It was a rainy day today....and all of a sudden the tiny little daffodils at my back door popped open.  I love these little guys....and I actually also love a rainy day.


The purple quilts have been almost done for a while but now they're actually finished.  I touched up the black on the canvases....gave them a good pressing and carefully glued them down. Now they just need names.








I think I've mentioned I've been rethinking a few of the first quilts I've done for this series. Inspired by both purple quilts I started a new orange/green one yesterday and I think I'm going to like it better. These are just the pieces and parts...I'll have a finished product to share soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment