C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 30, 2018

The Full Monty?

My "last minute" full spectrum piece is done....but I'm out of steam to write about it.  It involved hundreds of topstitching lines. It's a bright colorful piece and it just dawned on me that I might call it "The Full Monty!"

I learned late tonight that Dr. Adams has been ill....so hanging things up in her office will be delayed until at least next week. I'm not sure if this is good or bad for me....I was ready to get it all off my table. But in the mean time I'll keep sewing....and maybe I'll even clean the kitchen!


In the middle of the day I got a birthday box from my sister Nancy....and along with some other fun things there was chocolate! Just what I needed! Thank goodness pieces were individually wrapped so I was able to limit myself to just one. That hint of chili was interesting and awesome!  Thanks Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment