C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Details

"Reach as high as you can, and then reach a little higher. There you will find magic and possibility. And maybe even cookies." Mare Johns

Where does the time go?  Today just flew by....and I can't believe April is rounding the corner.  Along with catching up on laundry and house chores from being away I'm tending to some of the finishing details on my little quilts. 

I found this funky button at a craft store up the coast and it's just right little detail for this purple quilt.

Details details....lots of little details to tend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment