C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Picture Perfect

It was a picture perfect spring day....and colorful and joyful from start to finish.  Anita and I came across another carpet of blue scilla on our morning walk...


...I had a delightful outing and lunch with good friends....

...and there was a beautiful bouquet from Emily my God daughter, and a fun box from my sister Marilyn waiting on the front stoop for my birthday.

How lucky am I!!!





I made these nesting boxes for Marilyn years ago and she re-gifted them back to me full of goodies.




Most the boxes are made out of recycled calendars....and a few have greeting cards cutouts on the top. I may follow Marilyn's lead....and regift them to someone else for their birthday full of goodies.  

Paul headed out of town early this morning...but thanks to friends and family for the texts, calls, cards, e-mails, FB greetings, and outings it was a picture perfect 59th birthday! 70 degrees didn't hurt either!

No comments:

Post a Comment