C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 28, 2018

My Sweet Sam

I got to spend a good chunk of the day with my son Sam.....and that brings me joy!   

He's such a sweetheart and super thoughtful and creative and came bearing gifts.  He bought a birthday card....but made it into a box.  How clever is that! He knows me well.



And inside that box was another box with an interesting little fidget toy. It has something to play with on all six sides like a spinner, a switch and buttons to push.  It's tiny and totally awesome. Thanks Sam!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment