C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Blooms

The meadow rue is just delightful but a challenge to photograph....especially since the bloom is almost 7 feet in the air. My camera automatically wants to focus on the trees in the background unless I can get the focus box right on one of the tiny blooms.  For every photo I get sort of in focus...there are 10 that aren't.  It's become somewhat of a personal challenge.

Also....I'm quite pleased that during this stretch in Maine the rain lilies have performed so well.





This morning I covered the edges of the board for the paper tube project. Only the edge will show....but it's a little detail that makes for a nice finish so worth the effort.                                                                                                                                 


The gold edges on the paper beads gave me an idea for today's card.  Same concept...just flat.





I edged the folded paper with gold and glued them on with no particular scheme in mind.  I used the scraps that were right at hand making it another quick and easy project. 

I think these make a nice trio.


No comments:

Post a Comment